The job interview is an opportunity to find the job you dream of. Without a doubt, mistakes in the job interview are very common and you will overcome them based on your own experience, since the practice of these tests helps you to face each new situation with self-confidence and to answer the questions in the job interview with assertive resources. What are the main mistakes you should avoid in your next interview? We are going to talk about those mistakes that you should not repeat. 10 common mistakes in the job interview
- 1. It is quite natural for you to be a little nervous, however, do not express it out loud to the interviewer. Do not use this comment as an excuse to justify yourself. 2. It goes without saying that you should not neglect your image, it will be your cover letter; no stains, food between the teeth, disheveled hair and other details that may give the impression that you do not take the interview seriously.
- 3. Before attending your appointment, you should make sure that you create a good resume and that you know its content perfectly. Do not name details that you have not added or do not appear on it and, of course, do not leave it at home.
- 4. Punctuality produces a bad image. However, he expresses a greater disinterest in being late for the interview without having advised of the delay. Don't be late without warning, call ahead if they consider changing your appointment to another day. To do this, write down the contact number you should call in case of any unforeseen event that prevents you from arriving on time.
- 5. The eagerness to answer questions from the interviewer cannot listen carefully. In that case, it is recommended that you wait a few seconds before answering each question. Mentally think about how you want to start your sentence.
- 6. Don't forget to turn off your mobile phone. This is one of the most frequent failures.
- 7. Another frequent mistake is not having started preparing for the interview before it. That is, you have to consult information about the company through its website to talk about the project with real knowledge.
- 8. Since you will have searched for information about the company in which you want to work, you will have an approximate profile of your weaknesses in relation to the position, so do not forget to prepare arguments to challenge these weaknesses and not be left blank.
- 9. Don't be afraid of the job interview questions. No biting your nails, being restless in the chair, or making excuses for how nervous or nervous you are.
- 10. Nothing is as unpredictable as doing a job interview, so add no more difficulty. There will be many questions that will have a double intention and you should know how to read between the lines.
As many times as you have attended a job interview, none is like the previous one. And even if you try to learn from your mistakes, new ones will surely appear. But do not despair, because everything has a solution. At Ubootcamps, you get trained in your area of interest by top instructors from leading academic institutes. They not only teach technical skills but train you to enter the professional world with all leading qualities. Learn more about the courses Ubootcamps has to offer and pick what suits you the best!